Unleash your printing with our Giclée printing service. Our giclée printing produces the highest quality prints, with a greater depth of colour, accuracy, and longevity than traditional C-type or digital offset prints, available on a wider range of the finest quality papers.
Printing papers are carefully selected for there ability to faithfully reproduce colour, with a selection of ten papers, offering a choice of smooth and textured finishes, different weights, levels of whiteness, and print finishes including Matte, Lustre, Satin and Gloss. Find out more about our selection of paper here.
Our Giclée prints are crafted in Scotland and produced using professional high resolution printers resulting in permanent and vibrant full colour images, perfect for photography, illustration and artwork.
You can order your Giclée prints online, over the telephone, and in person from the print and frame studio.
If you cannot find the size of print you need please contact us for a quote.
Key points of our giclée printing service:
- Available in a wide range of sizes and formats
- A choice of 10 carefully selected papers
- Professional 12 colour 1440 dpi pigment ink Canon printers
- Friendly staff available to help you
How to order
We are very flexible on how you order your Giclée prints. You don't need to be a photo genius or computer whizz, we are happy to accept your order in any of the following ways, and on most digital formats (png, jpeg, psd, tiff, pdf, etc).
- Use our online order form
- Email us your image files
- Drop box us your images
- Telephone us with your order details
- Call into the studio
* We are happy to produce Giclée prints from original artwork however a small change will apply for scanning and sizing the image. Please refer to our art reproduction page for pricing.