Our picture mounts are available in a selection of colours, with a choice of single and multiple aperture designs, all cut on conservation grade board, producing crisp 45% bevels to provide you with perfect picture mounts for displaying and protecting your photography and artwork.
At 1400 microns our picture mount board is guaranteed acid free, provides faithful and consistent colour, and our selection includes smooth and textured finishes. Optional backing boards are also cut from conservation grade mount board.
Our picture mounts are cut in Scotland and produced using professional computerised mount cutters for millimeter precision, perfect for photography, illustration and artwork.
You can order your picture mounts online, over the telephone, and in person from the print and frame studio.
If you cannot find the size of picture mount you need please contact us for a quote.
Key points of our picture mount service:
- Available in a wide range of sizes and formats
- A choice of carefully selected colours
- Bespoke picture mounts cut to order
- Friendly staff available to help you
How to order
We are very flexible on how you order your picture mounts. You don't need to be a photo genius or computer whizz, we are happy to accept your order in any of the following ways.
- Use our online order form
- Email us your order or mount design if you require a bespoke layout or size *
- Telephone us with your order details
- Call into the studio
* We are happy to produce bespoke picture mounts to your design however a small change will apply for set up. Please contact us for details.